Providing a comprehensive, caring and professional service to our patients, their families and medical teams, Vascular Solutions strives to exceed industry standards to be the preferred provider of vascular consulting, diagnostic, surgical and endovascular treatments in Perth, Western Australia.
Led by Vascular & Endovascular Surgeon Dr Peter Bray, Vascular Solutions’ renowned and respected clinical team provides world class, best practice vascular and endovascular diagnostic and surgical treatment for all arterial and venous conditions including:
- Arterial and Aneurysmal Disease
- Aortic (Thoracic or Abdominal)
- Other (Splenic, Carotid or Pseudo/false)
- Lower Limb Occlusive Disease
- Mesenteric Occlusive Disease
- Renal Occlusive Disease
- Entrapment Syndromes
- Rare Disorders
- Vascular Tumours
- Carotid Treatment (Stent or Open)
- Venous Disease
- Varicose Veins (Endovenous Laser, Surgery, Sclerotherapy, Medical Glue)
- Venous Thrombosis
- Venous Entrapment
- Ovarian Pelvic Congestion
- Vascular Malformations
Dr Bray provides consulting services in the following locations:
Our focus is quality care and communication. We take the time to ensure that our patients are treated compassionately and fully understand their vascular conditions and treatment options. Our vascular service is supported by our fully accredited specialist vascular ultrasound team, whose commitment to excellence and accuracy often avoids the need for more invasive and costly diagnostic imaging.
We are proud to provide a fully comprehensive venous service that includes diagnosis and management of varicose veins.
Sclerotherapy (ultrasound guided and direct vision) and Medical Glue for treatment of varicose veins is performed by our experienced Phlebologists.
Dr Bray performs Endovenous Laser Ablation (EVLA) using the most up to date laser equipment, as an outpatient local anaesthetic procedure. Contemporary varicose vein surgery is also performed by Dr Bray in hospital.
From the moment you make contact with our rooms, we strive to exceed your expectations as evidenced in our Charter of Commitment to our Patients.
Our Commitment to our Patients
- Patients will be treated with respect, consideration and courtesy.
- Patients will receive friendly and efficient service from our staff.
- Patients will be given a clear description of their medical condition, which will be explained to them in a way that they understand.
- Patients will be informed of the proposed plan of treatment and involved in decisions about their care.
- Patients will be informed of our fees before we perform investigations or procedures. We also encourage them to seek fee information from other providers we may refer them to.
- Patients will be treated by medical and allied health staff who are knowledgeable, qualified, experienced and act with integrity.
- Patients will receive investigations and treatment utilising modern medical equipment, which is fully, properly and regularly maintained.
- Patient medical records will be kept in the strictest confidence.
- Patient feedback is actively encouraged.
Please do not hesitate to contact us on (08) 9287 7400 for further information.