Dr Peter Bray (Vascular & Endovascular Surgeon), Vascular Solutions Veins and Vascular Solutions Ultrasound are now all located in our new state-of-the-art facility in Subiaco, Perth, Western Australia; directly opposite St John of God Private Hospital Salvado Road entrance. Peter also consults at SJOG Midland and Carine Specialist Centre.
We also provide services to the Greater Southwest Region, conducting regular clinics in Albany at Amity Health.
Vascular Solutions Practice map locations are shown at the bottom of this page.
- Public Transport: Please note that public transport (bus, rail and courtesy shuttle from Subiaco Station to SJOG main entrance) is available. Contact TransPerth for more details.
- Vascular Solutions is located a short (5 minute) walk from Subiaco Train Station or via the Western (main) entrance of SJOG from Cambridge Street (SJOG bus stop) to Salvado Road.
- Ample fee parking is also available at SJOG Subiaco or Parking Stations within Subiaco (closest will be located at St Joseph’s Catholic Church, the George Jones Family Centre (1 Salvado Road) and Subiaco Square (nb: first 90 minutes is free under Woolworths – entry off Station St). Further details will be sent with your appointment advice.
- A drop off/pick up only point for those patients with mobility issues is located at the corner of Sheen Street (as it bends towards Wexford), directly outside of the Vascular Solutions practice.
Albany: Please note that there is ample free parking provided at Amity Health.
Dr Peter Bray MBBS (UWA) FRACS (Vascular) operates at the following hospitals:
- St John of God Subiaco
- St John of God Midland
- Bethesda Private Hospital
- Hollywood Private Hospital
To make an appointment or for general enquiries, please telephone us (08) 9287 7400