Dr Peter Bray and the entire Vascular Solutions team are committed to providing collaborative and compassionate medical care, individualised to provide the best outcomes for your patients.
Telephone: (08) 9287 7400
Facsimile: (08) 9287 7470
Please do not hesitate to telephone our rooms (08) 9287 7400, or contact Peter directly on his mobile (via switchboard at SJOG Subiaco 9382 6111), for urgent referrals or advice.
We are proud of our reputation as a respected, caring and professional clinical and administrative team. From the moment patients or referrers make contact with our rooms, we strive to exceed expectations as evidenced in our Charter of Commitment to our Patients and to you, as a colleague and partner in care.
Our Commitment to our Patients
- Patients will be treated with respect, consideration and courtesy.
- Patients will receive friendly and efficient service from our staff.
- Patients will be given a clear description of their medical condition, which will be explained to them in a way that they understand.
- Patients will be informed of the proposed plan of treatment and involved in decisions about their care.
- Patients will be informed of our fees before we perform investigations or procedures. We also encourage them to seek fee information from other providers we may refer them to.
- Patients will be treated by medical and allied health staff who are knowledgeable, qualified, experienced and act with integrity.
- Patients will receive investigations and treatment utilising modern medical equipment, which is fully, properly and regularly maintained.
- Patient medical records will be kept in the strictest confidence.
- Patient feedback is encouraged.
Our Commitment to You
We will promptly correspond with you regarding your patient’s attendance and proposed plan of treatment to ensure that you are fully informed and can actively participate in your patient’s ongoing care and management.
Collaboration with Vascular Solutions’ Clinical Team:
Our collaborative efforts run beyond direct patient care. Peter is always happy to speak directly with any member of a patients clinical team and performs regular Telehealth consultations and clinics for GP and patient convenience.
Peter is regularly asked to present at GP vascular information sessions and is more than happy to meet with individual practices to provide clinical updates to advise the latest developments in Vascular and Endovascular treatments, attend for a Q&A, or simply enable you to put a face to the name.
Please contact our Practice Manager should you with to facilitate this for your practice.
Your involvement in patient management is welcomed and we actively encourage feedback to assist us to maintain our focus on service excellence and patient care.
Vascular Solutions – Our Services:
Vascular & Endovascular Consultation and Surgery
Dr Peter Bray is Head of Department of Vascular Surgery at St John of God Hospital, Subiaco, and a Consultant Vascular & Endovascular Surgeon at HPH, SJOG Subiaco and Midland (Public). He provides a regular vascular surgery service to Albany and the Great Southern Region and Telehealth services across the state. Peter is a member of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, Australian & New Zealand Society of Vascular Surgeons, Australasian College of Phlebology and Australia New Zealand Society of Phlebology.
Peter’s special interests include open and endovascular management of cerebrovascular disease, complex aortic endovascular intervention, state of the art endovascular management of peripheral vascular disease and all modalities of venous treatment. He is passionate in his commitment to providing the most appropriate treatment for the individual.
Peter’s commitment to the advancement of appropriate vascular and endovascular treatments extends well beyond his own practice with regular attendance and invitations to speak at Medical Conferences both nationally and internationally, has published articles in various medical journals, provided education within the medical fraternity and contributions to medical research and forums. In order to provide optimal treatment and streamlined patient care, Peter has worked hard to develop a patient focused multidisciplinary practice that provides not only for surgical and endovascular management but includes diagnostic imaging and endovenous treatments under his supervision and expertise.
Vascular Solutions Ultrasound
Established by Peter in 2009 to ensure that the vascular diagnostic imaging for his patients met with his exacting standards, Vascular Solutions Ultrasound is a fully accredited vascular ultrasound practice that provides excellence in diagnostic imaging. We are a teaching facility and take great pride in supporting our trainees to achieve the very best in vascular ultrasound.
Our team of specialist trained vascular sonographers undergo regular education, training and feedback, ensuring their ability to provide in depth, non-invasive and detailed analysis of vascular pathology to support accurate diagnosis, treatment and surveillance of disease, which is critical in providing robust patient outcomes and audit.
Led by our Senior Sonographer Mr James Maunder (B.Sc. DMU), our sonographers support diagnostic and Physician-based treatments by providing services including:
- Venous and arterial duplex ultrasound studies
- Upper Limb
- Lower Limb
- Pre-surgery mapping and marking
- Post-procedural surveillance scans
- Endovenous Laser Ablation procedural support
- Ultrasound Guided Foam Sclerotherapy procedural support
- Functional studies (ABI / Exercise Treadmill)
All ultrasound scans are supervised and reported on by Dr Bray.
Vascular Solutions Venous Practice
“When the only tool you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail…” Abraham Maslow.
We are pleased to provide comprehensive venous clinic for the diagnosis and management of varicose veins. Our ability to provide a full complement of diagnostic and treatment modalities facilitates streamlined care and provides patients with the most appropriate and cost effective treatment option for their specific condition.
Our venous services include:
- Diagnostic and Procedural Ultrasound
- Consultation and Treatment Options
- Endovenous Laser Ablation (EVLA) and Surgery performed by Dr Bray
- Sclerotherapy (Ultrasound Guided) performed by experienced Phlebologists.
Our Practice is supported by an experienced team of Registered Nurses who provide nursing care and procedural support.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to working with you and your team.